somethingruthless said: no
perhaps i should have said “if i ever finish” wreaking havoc in new york (better?)
thenynaturalista said: Please move to Vermont!
I would love to! Once I finish wreaking havoc in New York ;)
My sister took a video of my dad predicting his children’s futures and sent it to me. Here’s what I took away:
- My dad, sister and I wore the same outfit today: flannel button downs and jeans.
- I am looking more like my father the more that I age/ get thinner
- My dad still has boss biceps
- We are the most perfect New Englanders who ever New England-ed
- My dad’s dream for me used to be Head of the NSA. Now it’s for me to become a writer and live in Vermont. I actually really appreciate that.
- He told my sister that she’s too smart to get married and will end up a cat lady, and her response was “noooooooo, Sommer’s the smart one!” lolololol RACH, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
- My brother better be good at football, or I think my entire family will fall apart
Valerie’s “Thrill-Seeking Females”
“Life in this society being at best an utter bore and no aspect of society being at all relevant to women, there remains to civic-minded, responsible, thrill-seeking females only to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and eliminate the male sex.”